History about Infra Structure of the school:
- 1980 : In the open space a science lab with two 2 office rooms and 2 class rooms on the ground floor and on the first floor an auditorium (Multipurpose) with wooden panels as partition for 3 class rooms were constructed by Sr. Josemary who was the Headmistress under the able guidance of Sr.Marganet who was the superior.
- 1994 : The primary section which was started in 1860 - (The building close to the playground) was brought down in 1994 and a 3 stoney building was constructed with an auditorium on the ground floor, 1-5 class rooms and a staff room on the 2nd floor by Sr.Josemary and Sr. Angela under this able guidance of Sr.Pamela who worthy superior .
- 2001 : The auditorium and the 3 class rooms on the 1st floor which was constructed in 1980 was converted to a permanent science lab and a computer class room in the year 2001 by Sr. Josie and Sr.Mangalam Headmistress and correspondant respectively under the able guidance of Sr.Clare the superior and Sr. Rosemary.
- 2002 : The European middle school section which was remodeled in 1913 was again removed in may 2002 and a ground floor with 6 rooms plus 6 rooms on the first floor is being constructed by Sr.Josie the Headmistress.
There are 12 classes in our school 2 classes at ground floor, 5 classes in 1st floor and 5 classes in 2nd floor in our school.
Class room is the room for educating the students about discipline, knowledge, group co - ordination, clean, Activities, response, organizing, friendship, unique, and all. We are keeping our first foot at the class room for letting the leadership of our life.
The class room must make the students which are given below as point:
- Abilities and interests.
- Setting of realistic and challenging academic standards of student performance.
- Prompt and comprehensive attention to student work submitted for marking and supervision.
- Demonstrating knowledge, competence and confidence in the relevant subject discipline.
- Demonstrating high levels of professionalism in all activities.
In order to have a better link and connectivity with parents, staff and students and to ensure the safety of our children, the SMS facility has been installed as on 2012.
Safety and Security:
A Closed Circuit Camera is installed at the entrance of the School, ground and in 1st floor and 2nd floor watching like verandas. Fire extinguishers are placed at all vantage points.